Happy 2015 everybody!
great pic, right?
If you are like many people, right now you are either finalizing your list of New Year's Resolutions, or are possibly starting to regret the idea completely.
A lot of resolutions involve quitting bad habits and starting new ones. How many times have you resolved to get into shape, or lose some weight, or quit smoking? My resolution is a little different. My resolution is to start writing more, which I am hoping that you will help me with.
This leaves the big question of, how can you, the reader, help me, the blogger with my blog?
1. Read my blog. Super easy, right? If I know that you are reading than I am going to keep in writing.
2. Tell other people you know about my blog and get them to read it. Same as above, the more people that I know are reading, the better I will be at remembering to write!
3. Try any activities that I share. That's the main reason that I am sharing them. Also, please let me know if you were successful or not. Science is great in that everything is a learning opportunity, and sometimes we learn the most from things that didn't work right in the first place.
4. Let me know what you think. Let me know if you have any questions about my posts, or something else science related, who knows you might give me an idea for another post!
5. Let me know if you know someone who works in a science related field, or uses science or math on a daily basis. I am going to begin doing profiles of people who use science in their work over the next few weeks.
So this is my New Year's Resolution -- keep writing.
Come along for the journey and make me stick to my resolution!